We are OPEN. More information in the Newsletter
Add a footnote if this applies to your business
Important Information for all Clients. What can you expect, and what we expect from you.
We will continue to abide by all Provincial and WCB health and safety practices, while striving to provide you with the Salon environment you are all used to. We have instituted some Salon specific guidelines that ensure extra precautions are in place to protect your families and ours. We appreciate all of your patience and support as we embark on this journey together.
What you need to know:
1. We request that you arrive at your allotted appointment time, if you are driving please park and call us to let us know you are here. We will call you a few minutes before your stylist is ready to have you come in. If you are walking we will have some socially distanced chairs in the hallway outside the Salon for you to wait.
2. We will be limiting the number of people in the Salon at one time, please do not bring anybody but yourself for your appointment.
3. We are all required to wear masks (cloth masks are OK). Please ensure you are wearing yours before entering the Salon.
4. When you enter the Salon please use the provided hand sanitizer by the front entrance.
5. You know we LOVE all of you, but for the foreseeable future there is to be no hugging/handshaking but virtual hugs and kisses will abound.
6. We ask that you keep conversations to a minimum at the sink and post appointment (this kills us because you all know we love to chat). However, this will allow us time to properly sanitize all areas before new clients arrive.
7. We are unable to provide beverages and magazines at the time being, you may however bring your own.
8. There will be a $5 charge added to all services to compensate for Covid sanitation.
9. There will be a $5.00 COVID-19 charge to all visits.
We sincerely hope this helps to alleviate some of your concerns, please know that we are doing everything possible to make sure you feel confident and comfortable enough to visit us. If you have any questions or concerns about any of this please feel free to call us and we will do our best to answer those for you. Again we thank you all so much for your patience and we will see you all starting Tuesday.
The Ginger Group